Here at Honda of the Desert, we have the technology and staff to make your vehicle run like new! Our auto technicians have the skills to correctly diagnose and repair your vehicle the first time. The technicians at Honda of the Desert are your local Honda automobile repair experts. Whether you need new tires, a brake job, an oil change, or any other trusted service, Honda of the Desert is your place to go!
We work very hard to have competitive pricing for routine maintenance items and still provide the superior quality and workmanship you have come to trust from Honda for your vehicle.
Some of our most popular services include:
Stop by during our convenient hours and schedule an appointment at our Honda of the Desert's state-of-the-art facility. For your convenience you can also schedule your service appointment online here.
At Honda of the Desert we work hard to create life time customers. Here are just a few of the advantages that our customers enjoy when they service or repair their car with us.
- Free Tire installation
- Free Lifetime Tire Rotation
- Free Road Hazard
- Free Car Wash
- Free Mult-Point Inspection
- Free Shuttle to Home or Office
- Free Starbucks Coffee
- Free Roadside Assistance (Call for Details)
Our Cathedral City car repair center is located at 68-025 Kyle Rd., and we can easily be contacted by phone. While you are here be sure to check out our large selection of new Honda cars, used cars, and Honda car parts. Please visit our finance department to learn about the latest Honda of the Desert car loan and leaseoptions.
Honda of the Desert's team of technicians, including ASE certified technicians, are here to address your service needs. Whether you need a battery, oil change, tune-up, muffler exhaust repair, car brake repair, transmission replacement, wheel alignment, shock or strut replacement, air conditioning maintenance or engine management service, we're here to assist.
Take a look at our Monthly Service Specials , Set a Service Appointment , or contact us through e-mail under the simple navigation on the top right corner of this page! We thank you in advance for allowing Honda of the Desert to help you with your service needs!
Service Department Staff:
Vehicle Maintenance Message from your Service Managers:
Why should you be concerned about vehicle maintenance and appearance? With proper service and care as indicated by your instrument panel information display, or as described in the factory recommended maintenance schedule in your owners manual, your Honda will have:
- Continued reliability
- Longer vehicle life
- Better resale value
You'll have more confidence and peace of mind when you drive a properly maintained, top-performing vehicle. Why should you service your vehicle at our Honda dealership? Because we'll fix it right. You can drive your vehicle with the confidence of knowing that it has received the most up-to-date attention from well trained Honda Certified technicians.
We know your vehicle better than anyone else:
- Only dealership staff can get the most current training from Honda, and our skilled technicians keep up with the training as new models are released
- We work on all Honda models, all years, and mileages so we're experts
- Honda dealers have immediate access to a factory technical assistance team
We use Honda Genuine parts and offer competitive prices:
- We use high-quality Honda parts , so you know they'll fit right, function properly, and last a long time.
- We maintain a large parts inventory and, in most cases, can get parts overnight.
- We regularly compare our prices with independent and chain store service outlets to make sure our prices are competitive.
We value your continued business with our Honda dealership:
- We do a quality control check on all our repairs and service so you can be assured that your vehicle has been fixed right the first time
- We guarantee our maintenance and repair work. Also, we back our Honda Genuine replacement parts with a 12 month or 12,000 mile (whichever comes first) limited warranty.
- The limited warranty is good at any Honda dealership nationwide, so you can travel with confidence.