Health and Safety Update
Important Update from Honda of the Desert
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our most important priority. As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we focus on how it could affect our customers and employees.
At Honda of the Desert, we are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local health agencies for staying healthy.
Among other measures, throughout our store, we have:
- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel sick
- Encouraged social distancing and eliminated handshakes
- Added new hand sanitizer stations throughout our stores
- Increased the frequency of cleaning each day
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas such as countertops, door handles, and restrooms
- Cancelled large meetings and travel throughout our company
- Instructed employees to follow CDC guidelines and closely monitor their health
If you do not feel well or would rather not visit a store, please utilize our website to browse inventory, set an appointment, or chat with us. If you have any concerns about an existing sales or service appointment, we would be happy to reschedule.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
(Updated March 13, 2020)